Which One?

By Appreciable Goodfaithpoet

I was teaching my young children about the Law of Chastity and decided to just sum it up by saying that Heavenly Father wants us to dress modestly. My Daughter said, "What does modestly mean?" I said, "It means that we wear clothes that cover our bodies." My five-year-old Daughter then announced to her younger siblings, "When it is sunny we don't have to be modest but when it is raining then we have to be modest."

One Memorial Day we went to a Cemetery in Salt Lake City with Grandma and Grandpa and as we were standing by the graves Grandpa said to my Daughter, "This is where my Daddy is buried and this is where my Mommy is buried." "I only have one rose left" My Daughter said. "Go ahead and put it on one of their headstones" Said Grandpa. My five-year-old Daughter hesitated and then asked, "Which one of them did you like the best?" We all laughed heartily in response to her question.

I hope that you have a wonderful day!

P.S. "Complete and constant integrity is a great law of human conduct. There need to be some absolutes in life." —President James E. Faust
--------------------------------

Please feel free to copy and paste this message.
You have my permission to share it.
You can send this message to anyone that you want.

Sincerely,
-Appreciable Goodfaithpoet

No comments: