The Things That You Focus On - Expand

By Appreciable Goodfaithpoet

Have you ever noticed that what you focus on expands until it fills your view? If I know someone and I focus on what is good about them I see more and more good things about them. If I focus on the bad things about a person soon all I can see are those things and they become intolerable. If we focus on good memories it gives us good feelings and if we focus on only bad memories soon we can remember nothing good about the past. I think that sometimes it is good to notice for a little while something bad about a person or to remember a bad memory. We do need to remember who we can trust and count on in our lives and we learn from our mistakes (the bad memories) and I think for the most part in life that it is good to try very hard to focus on the positive in the people we associate with and the good times stored in our memories. That is why it is so important to count our blessings every day. It really is true...

What you focus on, expands.

I hope that you have a wonderful day!

--------------------------------

Please feel free to copy and paste this message.
You have my permission to share it.
You can send this message to anyone that you want.

Sincerely,
-Appreciable Goodfaithpoet

No comments: