My Reflection in the Mirror is a Time Machine

By Appreciable Goodfaithpoet

I was sitting in the family room one morning and one of my children came up to me and said, "Do you want to see yourself?" My child then held up a little hand-held mirror. The mirror was not aimed at me but rather at a picture of me on the wall behind me. This picture was taken a long time ago (a few months after the creation of the world when I was 20 lbs lighter) I smiled and said, "Wow, I look good!"

I'm glad that I was able to celebrate a birthday and I would not mind looking like I did in that picture when I was full of strength and energy.

I hope that you have a wonderful day!

--------------------------------

Please feel free to copy and paste this message.
You have my permission to share it.
You can send this message to anyone that you want.

Sincerely,
-Appreciable Goodfaithpoet

No comments: