Christmas Caroling in the Neighborhood

By Appreciable Goodfaithpoet

I took my children Christmas caroling in our neighborhood. At one door, as we sang about peace on earth, my two youngest children started boxing with each other. (I judged the bout in favor of my son. Thankfully the winner was not decided by knock out.) The person for whom we were singing thought it was quite funny and ironic as well. We just smiled even wider to cover our embarrassment and continued singing. Peace on earth can be hard to find. We must start with peace in our own heart and then do our very best to help others to have peace and love in their hearts as well.
--------------------------------

Please feel free to copy and paste this message.
You have my permission to share it.
You can send this message to anyone that you want.

Sincerely,
-Appreciable Goodfaithpoet

No comments: