Children Smoking, How Common is it?

By Appreciable Goodfaithpoet

One day my wife and I were talking and my oldest Daughter came and
joined us. My Daughter told us about the drug awareness program at her
school (She is in kindergarten) I said, "Daddy doesn't smoke or use
drugs." My wife added, "And Mommy doesn't smoke or use drugs." To
which my Daughter replied, "Well, I smoke sometimes." My wife and I
froze and just looked at our daughter (Who is only 5) not knowing what
to say. After a few seconds my Daughter added that she smoked on cold
mornings when she could see her breath. My wife and I were greatly
relieved to hear these additional details.
--------------------------------

Please feel free to copy and paste this message.
You have my permission to share it.
You can send this message to anyone that you want.

Sincerely,
-Appreciable Goodfaithpoet

No comments: