Loving One Another

By Appreciable Goodfaithpoet

I went and visited my Grandma (On my Mothers Side) shortly before she died and talked about a book that she helped to create. She was going to give a copy of it to each of her children. I read part of the book to my Grandma. I finished by reading a poem someone had written as a tribute about her father. The poem talked about the dignity with which he lived his life. His wife had preceded him in death many years before, and at the end of the poem it talked about the happy reunion that they must have had when he passed away. This was especially touching because my Grandpa passed away 15 years ago and grandma had lived her life with the same dignity and grace spoken of in the poem. It was beautiful! We both cried as I read the end. I love my Grandma and admire her for living alone and not having the best of health and still she continued to go forward in faith loving each and every one of her children and grandchildren. She has since passed away and I know that there was a very happy reunion when her and her husband saw one another again.
--------------------------------

Please feel free to copy and paste this message.
You have my permission to share it.
You can send this message to anyone that you want.

Sincerely,
-Appreciable Goodfaithpoet

No comments: