FHE Memories

Hello,

Here is a little more inspiration for you…

I remember in the my parent’s home many years ago we had a little tradition after family home evenings that we all loved. After the rest of family home evening was over we all received one sheet of news paper which we rolled up the long way. (It was very light and couldn't hurt anyone) We would then have a news paper fight where we would hit each other with the rolled up newspaper. What you would end up with is all eight children ganging up on Dad and in the end we would win and we would all be laughing hysterically and there would be little shreds of news paper all over the living room. (The rolls of newspaper slowly fell apart until there was nothing left.) I loved those news paper fights! It was so fun to just go crazy and laugh our heads off! :-)

As far as I know no one ever got hurt during these fun battles.

I hope that you have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

-Appreciable Goodfaithpoet

No comments: