Children are Such a Wonderful Gift

By Appreciable Goodfaithpoet

I believe that one of the reasons that children are so cute is that they say such completely unexpected things. As adults we become a little predictable and take as few risks as possible. This is not the case with children as we see in the following two stories…

At a recent family gathering, my Daughter was trying to figure out a new game for the cousins to play. She said pointing to her head, "I am putting on my thinking cap." Her cousins then laughed at her for saying this. In response to their laughter and in a matter of fact tone my daughter stated, "I do have one."

While playing tag one little cousin accidentally hurt one of the other boys. The cousin who got hurt lay on the ground crying and the other was trying to comfort him and help him to feel better. "Do you want to poke me with a sharp weed?" he offered.

I hope that you have a wonderful day!

--------------------------------

Please feel free to copy and paste this message.
You have my permission to share it.
You can send this message to anyone that you want.

Sincerely,
-Appreciable Goodfaithpoet

No comments: