I love my wonderful Wife

Hello,

Here is a little more inspiration for you…

I decided to give track and field a try my senior year. I first met my future wife at a track meet. I tried to impress her with my jumping skills and she remembers not being very impressed. Both my sweetheart and I did the very best from our High School in the High Jump Event and my sweetheart almost broke a State record. I watched her jumping and was silently cheering her on long after all of her competitors and most of the people watching the event had left the field. (this was because the higher up she went after everyone else had finished, the more people didn't want to stay and watch my sweetheart jump so much higher than their daughter or teammates.) I was very, very impressed and watched her until after her final jump. Each time she was jumping toward the end my heart leaped as well. My sweetheart went on to do the high jump at a University and so she was both a College and a High School track star. I was always so intimidated by her! (I don't think I even had the confidence to go up to her after her final jump to congratulate her. I always thought that she was way out of my league.) I have always had a high opinion of my sweetheart and now my opinion of her is even higher after almost eight wonderful years of marriage. I really, really love my wonderful wife!

I hope that you have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

-Appreciable Goodfaithpoet

No comments: