Beautiful Children

Hello,

Here is a little more inspiration for you…

As we sat around the dinner table I said, "Children this next Sunday Is Mother's day and so we can give Mommy some nice presents." My oldest daughter got very excited and said to her sister, "Let's get some of our toys that we don't like anymore and wrap them up for Mommy for Mother's Day!"

We are so glad each year when spring arrives. The tulips in our yard are always really beautiful. The children love to go out and check on the flowers every day. We enjoy the warm weather. One beautiful spring day my children were invited to another Childs Birthday Party where they were able to ride a pony and loved it. After her ride, my youngest daughter said, "I love riding unicorns." It was really cute.

We have a pond here in our City. It is close to our house. They just installed a huge aluminum dock, which floats on the pond. I took my youngest daughter over to it and she loved it. She saw the ducks and geese on the pond and started yelling at them to come over to us. She got very cross when they swam father away. We can go over to the pond and sit on the dock and have picnics, fish, and sail little boats on the pond.

As I listened to a gospel speaker recently on the T.V. with my youngest Daughter, the speaker said, "Make sure that the children know that Heavenly Father and Jesus love them." I asked my Daughter, "Do you know that Jesus and Heavenly Father love you?" "Yes", she replied. Placing her hand over her heart she continued, "They're in my heart." She continued listening as the speaker continued by saying (speaking directly to the children) "You are a child of God." My Daughter turned and looked at me with a beaming smile saying, "I know that!" The speaker on the T.V. then said, "You can follow the example of Jesus." My Daughter then said with another enthusiastic smile, "I will!"

I love my children so much and my greatest desire for them is that they have happy lives here and Eternal Life in the world to come. My Daughter and I were playing pretend after the T.V. program and we were pretending that we were in a boat going down a river and there was a crocodile. My Daughter said, "The crocodile can't eat me because I have shoes on."

I hope that you have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

-Appreciable Goodfaithpoet

P.S. "We need not become paralyzed with fear of Satan's power. He can have no power over us unless we permit it." —President James E. Faust

"Develop a yearning to know the Lord, to understand His commandments and to follow Him." —President Thomas S. Monson

No comments: